Monday 10 October 2011

LOVELY BEAUTY IN JUNE.....

LOVELY SUMMER MONTHS.....
June was a busy month for me... here are a couple of bits I did in June...

Beauty: some behind the scenes and then a final shot with a very lovely photographer called Kristina and fab model called Eva.

There were 2 looks:

1 - really clean and commercial like
I started with a clean Bobbi Brown base and concealer and contoured and highlighted the face to make the most of evas structure, I used single lashes by salon systems to perfect her eyelashes and then a nude Givenchy on the lips - see what you think

something all make up artists should have in their kits is the HD Brows palette, the pigments are amazing and I would never leave the house without it!
check it out www.hd-brows.co.uk





The second look was more of a classic red lip and velvet falwless skin
I used benefits' Hoola as a contour, NARS Jungle Red for the lips and strobe cream as the highlights.

I wanted the hair to be really smooth and with a simple wave which I created with a Babyliss wand, some bumble and bumble smoothing creme and lots of brushing out with a mason and pearson! : )



Here is the final result

No comments:

Post a Comment